UPDATE: Winners have been picked. Thanks to everyone who supported our Raffle @ The RE Store!
Help us sponsor one trainee through our Community Jobs Training Program
Raffle @ The RE Store is here! Come by The RE Store the entire month of June to purchase raffle tickets and be entered to win one of eight incredible prize packs. Tickets are sold in-store and winners will be selected July 5.
Our goal by selling raffle tickets is to raise $5000; the cost to sponsor one trainee through our Community Jobs Training Program. This Program provides paid, on-site job training for economically displaced members of our community. Trainees include homeless youth, single parents, military veterans, recently incarcerated individuals, and adults with disabilities. Each and every trainee contributes to the reuse community at The RE Store and we are so grateful that we get to work with them!
Since 2013, over 1,000 individuals have participated in our CJTP, which amounts to over 35,000 hours of job training and trial work experiences. With your help, we can increase these numbers and get more folks employment opportunities! Support this program with Raffle @ The RE Store and purchase a raffle ticket in-store.
Want to support this program beyond Raffle @ The RE Store? Make a tax deductible gift today.
$5 per raffle ticket, 1000 tickets sold. Winner will be drawn on July 2, 2022 at The RE Store. Winner need not be present to win. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Raffle tickets cannot be sold over the internet or by phone. Tickets must be paid in full by cash, check, or credit card. If a winner elects not to accept a prize, no substitutions or exchanges will be provided. Winners will be notified by The RE Store staff by phone or email within 5 business days of drawing using provided contact info. Contact info may not be sold.
The prize packs
Entertainment in Bham Prize Pack; Valued at $300
- Pickford popcorn bucket
- Annual membership to the Pickford
- 2 free movie passes to the Pickford
- One $25 Village Books gift certificate
- 2 tickets to your choice of one Chuckanut Radio Hour presentation in 2022
- One pound of Village Book’s store-made Fudge
- One copy of The New Pallet Book by Chris Peterson
Good Times on Galby Prize Pack; Valued at $370
- $250 gift card to Transition Bikes
- 4 cans from Kombucha Town
- A $110 value gift basket and $25 gift card to Flax 4 Life
The Mountain Lovers Prize Pack; Valued at $355
- $150 gift card to any of North Cascades Institute programs
- 2 free rentals from Backcountry Essentials
- 2 free ski tunes from Backcountry Essentials
- Goodr sport sunglasses
- Fairhaven Runners socks
Sleepless in Bellingham Prize Pack; Valued at $579
- 2 tickets to the Australian Pink Floyd show at Mount Baker Theatre
- One night stay at Heliotrope Hotel
- A Tony’s Coffee tote bag, coffee, hat, mug, pin, and stickers
Downtown Walk Around Prize Pack; Valued at $213
- 4 Cat Room Entrances to NEKO Bellingham, plus 4 stickers, and 4 enamel pins
- 2 one-day passes to VITAL
- One large t-shirt, 5 panel hat, and $25 gift card from Aslan
Maxin’ & Relaxin’ Prize Pack; Valued at $145
- Your option at Intent Hot Yoga:
Either a New Student Special, which is 2 weeks unlimited yoga
Or a $25 gift card if you’ve been to the studio before
- A one-hour Swedish Massage at The Chrysalis Inn & Spa
- A variety of Kombucha Town kombuchas & live seltzers
The Makers Prize Pack; Valued at $580
Water Signs Only Prize Pack; Valued at $596
- One human powered seasons pass to the Community Boating Center; this gives you access to all rentals excluding sailboats
- An etched image of salmon on a reclaimed stainless freezer door wall hanging from Stainless Steelheads
- A t-shirt and pint glass from Boundary Bay Brewery
How much does a raffle ticket cost?
Raffle tickets are $5 each.
How do I purchase a raffle ticket?
Come to The RE Store during business hours, Tuesday – Saturday; 11am – 6pm, and purchase a raffle ticket at the register.
What is this raffle fundraiser benefitting?
All the money we raise will expand and improve upon the success of our Community Jobs Training Program.
What is the Community Jobs Training Program?
The Community Jobs Training Program provides paid, skill-based, on-the-job training experience to economically displaced community members in Whatcom County.
CJTP trainees include homeless youth, single parents, military veterans, recently incarcerated individuals, and adults with disabilities. We offer an extensive curriculum with five different training options including Retail Associate, Design Build Trainee, Administrative Assistant, Custodial Associate, and Salvage Trainee. This is a vital social service.
What has the Community Jobs Training Program accomplished at The RE Store?
Since 2013, over 1,000 individuals have participated in our Community Jobs Training Program, which amounts to over 35,000 hours of job training and trial work experiences
How else can I support the Community Jobs Training Program?
I know someone who could benefit from this program. How do they sign up?
Trainees need to apply through various programs to qualify for our Community Jobs Training Program. Email our Community Jobs Training Manager, Delaney Skordal, to learn more today.
What are my chances of winning a prize?
We are selling up to 1000 tickets. Your worst chance of winning is 1/125. Your chance increases with each ticket you purchase.
Can I enter to win a specific prize?
Yes! Place your raffle ticket in the corresponding container for the prize you want to win.
Can I win more than one prize?
Yes! If we draw your name for multiple prizes, you are the winner fair and square.
How will I find out if I win a prize?
We will notify the winner using the contact information gathered on the raffle tickets. You must keep your half of the raffle ticket to verify your win.
Do I have to be present to win?
Nope! We’ll give you a call if you win.
Is there a way to purchase more raffle tickets online?
No. Because of the permit we have for this auction, all tickets must be bought in-store at the register.
Thank You to our Fundraising Sponsors
These businesses have generously provided donations to make our work possible. Thank you all!