Salvage services, reclamation, deconstruction, and green demolition. Different words to describe the same process: taking a structure apart piece by piece for the purpose of reuse. With over 40 years of combined experience in the art of dismantling for reuse, our licensed and insured crew salvages up to 90% of a structure’s desirable materials.
Plus, there are perks for you. Save time, gain tax benefits, and receive discounts to The RE Store when we salvage your building materials. Get in touch today and learn how we can help you reduce costs, save time, and protect the environment with your upcoming demolition or deconstruction project.
How it works
If you’re planning to remodel, remove, or renovate – let us salvage the materials and give them a second life.
Contact our salvage crew
Fill out this intake form. We’ll follow up to preview the job and provide a bid of our costs.
We’ll treat your property with respect
Whether our crew is working alone or with your contractor, our process is fast, safe, and professional.
Receive a tax receipt for your donation
Receive a tax receipt, your donation of materials to a non-profit is tax deductible!
We welcome your project inquiry about most deconstruction and salvage projects, including:
- Kitchen remodels
- Gutting a home or business space
- Partial or full demolition
- Commercial remodels and retrofits
- And more
Fill out this intake form and we’ll follow up within three (3) business days. Or, contact our Salvage Services Manager, Nate Witham.
General contractor license number: RESOU**055OM
How you benefit
- Tax receipt – Your donation is tax-deductible. You determine the value of your donation to our non-profit organization.
- Store Discount – Donations accepted via our pick up service are eligible for a store discount on your next purchase.
- Peace of mind – Your used materials are helping to generate jobs, inspire creativity, and make another’s project affordable. Reusing the lumber from one 1,200-square-foot home:
- Prevents 33 trees from being logged, transported, and processed
- Saves 900 kilowatt hours of electricity
- Generates 6 more jobs for every 1 job in demolition
- Results in 12 tons less CO2 released into the atmosphere
- Removes more than 8 tons of material from the waste stream
Examples of our work
Removing kitchens, flooring, small structures, fence and decks are all jobs that our crew thrives on. See our Flickr gallery for examples of other projects our salvage team will tackle.