Like you, we’ve been trying to stay busy during quarantine. For som, that means finding projects for the kids, for others it means retrofitting closet into a work from home space, or building an agility course for a bored puppy.
Whatever project you are tackling, Pinterest is here to help. We’ve pulled together our favorite DIY Pinterest boards for hours of inspiration to help keep everyone in your family healthy and happy.
- DIY Home Gym
- If your gym closed, build your own. These pins will walk you through how to build everything from a ballet bar to a weight bench.
- Work From Home Office
- Working from home will be a bit easier when you’ve got a comfortable space set up. Use what you’ve got – an old door, filing cabinets, or closet shelving – to build your own custom space.
- Fun and Games for Inside Days
- Little ones will love this board full of simple ideas for hours of endless fun. Bonus: Check our our Schools out for Summer board for some fun outdoor games.
- For the Doggos
- Our days at the dog park are on hold. Help your furry friend get their energy out with these fun and thrifty ideas.
- Outdoor Theater Ideas
- When the cinema is closed, bring the movie to the backyard. Theses suggestions will walk you through setting up a movie screen, how to position the projector and comfy seating ideas.
- Ways to upcycle PVC
- Lighting, a caming station, garden fence or mini ball pit – PVC is a great low-cost building material that can be used to entertain and organize your household. Bonus: Check our our Upcycled Home board for some non-PVC home projects.
- The Salvaged Garden
- Build a raised garden bed from a filing cabinet, design your own greenhouse from old windows, or create the patio of your dreams with cinder blocks. Bonus: check our our Indoor Gardening board for tiny spaces.
- Home organization
- Are you on a mission to organize the home you’re now spending longer hours in? This board will walk you through how to use an old bed frame, how to hand a bike and how best to use a pallet.
- Handmade Gifts
- Don’t let birthdays or anniversaries come and go. Make your own present for friends and loved ones.
- A Recycled Crafternoon
- What exactly is a crafternoon? An afternoon spent crafting. Let your creative side run free with bounds of inspiration.
For these ideas and more, be sure to follow us on Pinterest.