Green Demolition aka Deconstruction Photo Series
Galleries can take a moment to load. Watch videos.
This house and barn were deconstructed in 2007 in Auburn, Washington.
This residential deconstruction in West Seattle produced a $60,000 tax rebate for the homeowner, provided retail sales of over $50,000 in materials and a savings of over $15,000 in dump costs, all from one job site.
This 10,000 square foot office building was located at the Canadian border.
A smaller home was taken down in Bellingham, Washington
Contact us today
To contact our licensed and bonded field crews for a pick up or preview of your items, please call based on where your project is in. If you have a project outside of these areas, please call anyways. Our crews are not limited to these areas:
Central and North Puget Sound and beyond
(206) 793-9070 Send a message to Joel Blaschke
North Puget Sound, San Juan Islands and beyond
(360) 815-4339 Send a message to Marj Leone
Special thanks to Mike Davidson for filming and editing the following time-lapse video of his project.
Why choose green demolition aka deconstruction?
- Reduced disposal fees
- Reduced dust, noise impact for neighbors and soil compaction
- Reduced environmental impact for sensitive sites like shoreline properties
- Green building certification points for L.E.E.D., Built Green, etc. are available
- Tax receipts for donated materials that would incur disposal fees in conventional demolition (Consult a tax professional for details)
- Stewardship principles are practiced on-site, adding to the growing trend in reducing impacts on our finite natural resources