Location and Hours
2309 Meridian Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
bham [at] re-store.org
On the corner of Meridian, Broadway and Girard in Bellingham’s Fountain District
Monday through Saturday 9 A.M. – 6 P.M.
Sundays 10 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Drop-off donations are welcome until 1 hour before closing.
What can I expect at The RE Store in Bellingham?
The RE Store in Bellingham, with almost 20,000 square feet of retail space, is located in the Fountain District, at the intersection of Meridian, Broadway, and Girard Street.
We feature a large selection of cabinets, doors, windows, lumber, flooring, paneling, lighting, sinks, tubs, toilets, trim, paint, hinges, knobs, hardware, plumbing parts, electrical, chairs, pipe, ducting, and much more. Something new is always coming off the truck, so if we don’t have it today, check tomorrow.
The RE Store generally prices our inventory at 50% of the price of new or less. You will find items with vintage style or the quality of construction that cannot be found in big-box home improvement warehouses.
“The staff have always been friendly and helpful and going to The RE Store is fun. I have found important nubbins to fix things and ideas for projects, and I like recycling my excess materials, some that I have purchased there!”
“Hate your light fixtures? Want a new door? Been thinking of adding a bowling alley in the basement? The RE Store is the place for you. Everything you need to revamp a space. Counters, sinks, tile, trim and yes bowling lanes. It is the kind of place you go to with an idea and then let your creative juices flow as you wander through their vast collection of building supplies.”
“The people there were super friendly and helpful and are hanging onto it for a few days until I can move it.”
Things to see at the Bellingham store:
- Visit the on-site warehouse, stocked with lumber, windows, tubs, trim stock and more
- Check out our line of MetroPaint – new paint made from recovered paint
~ a steal at $15 per gallon or $75 per 5 gallon
(special orders – $18 per gallon or $90 per 5 gallon)
- Drool over the vintage and contemporary tools section
- See the well-stocked tile section
- View cool funky signage and artistic decor around the store
- Rent meeting space upstairs in our green-built Sustainable Living Center educational facility.
See what people have to say about us on Yelp.com.
Find out what workshops are happening.
Learn about all the ways you can get involved with The RE Store.
Donating materials – save money on disposal!
If you are finishing a remodel project or cleaning out the garage, don’t pay money to dump usable building materials or let them rot outside! We accept a wide variety of building supplies, furniture for businesses and homes, and decorative items.
- While we want to keep as much as we can out of the landfill, we are selective and must view items before accepting them.
- We don’t accept items that are broken, unsafe or deemed unsellable by our experienced staff.
- PLEASE CALL AHEAD to ensure that we are interested in your items:
- Bellingham: (360) 647-5921
Depending on the materials that you donate, you may be eligible for:
- In-Store Trade Credit – for 10-25 percent of our retail price. Example: We give you 10 dollars trade credit for a door that we would sell for 40 dollars. *** Please note that if our Pick-Up Service comes to your location, the trade credit value will be assessed at 10-15 percent of The RE Store sales value.
- Tax receipt – you determine the value of your donation to our non-profit organization. Please consult an accountant regarding tax deductions.
All donations to The RE Store are tax-deductible.
* DISCLAIMER * All items for sale on first-come, first-served basis.
Measurements provided by The RE Store sales staff should be verified by customers before purchase. Materials can sell very quickly and may be one-of-a-kind items.
Contacting us via telephone will ensure the quickest response. Phone numbers are listed in the footer at the bottom of every page.
The RE Store is a non-profit organization, reducing waste, saving you money, and inspiring reuse since 1993.